Thursday, May 12, 2016

30 days

30 days from now I would've crossed the stage as a graduate of Humber College. I would've achieved my life long goal of attaining a degree in Human Resources Management. So why do I feel like I haven't accomplished anything ? Truth be told I haven't really accomplished anything. In the years (6 to be exact) succeeding graduating with a BSc in Psychology I have yet to be free of the debt for pursuing that course. Now fast forward I'm more accomplished but less fulfilled. I won't rehash my money woes as that was covered in the piece "losing focus". It's a bittersweet feeling to be honest but honestly more bitter than sweet. So though I will once again cross the stage as a graduate, I am still humbly a student of life. The lessons that we fail to learn are learnt the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment