Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Flight

So I was driving past the airport this morning and saw a plane taking flight. Not too far behind were two other airplanes taxiing down the runway to do the same. It then dawned on me that I missed being in a plane. the thought of being on one island at 10 am and being on another by 12pm was very much appealing. My second thought was "if planes can take flight, why can't we". And if we can how do we?

I would believe that like the plane we have to go through a number of checks before we are on the runway too success. Like planes too we come in different sizes and models and able to take various amounts of people with us on our road to success (this latter part just came to me while typing:-). So someone with a Jumbo Jet mentality may take a while to get his 100 plus ambitions and dreams off the ground as opposed to someone like me with a Cessna ambition who just wants to cruise the open skies and see the sights.

Despite of the dreams and goals we have we all want to reach for the clouds and look out on to the sunset from 30,000 feet above sea level and see the ocean glistening in the moonlight being that much closer to the sky.

So whatever your dreams are made of, taxi on down the runway and prepare to take flight.

Be motivated, be inspired, be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment