Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Resolutions?

As we near the end of 2011 many of us are forced to accept the reality that we haven't lived up to all of our new years resolutions.

I for one have come close in some aspects but in others have fallen by the way side. In this world of calamity planning and good ideas will only get you so far. Execution and determination are bound to bring results but procrastination and constipation are bound to cause problems.

So maybe I don't have a six pack as yet( 10 years and counting)and maybe I have't saved as much money as I planned to and although I am not publishing Psychology related articles I still had a fairly good year.

I somehow managed to become the Public Relations Officer of the best hiking club in Antigua and have had two pieces published on two websites. I have made new friends and have continued learning.I will board a plane before the year ends and i have read a book or two (second nearing completion) for the year as well. I have blogged sporadically although somewhat regularly. All in all my journey to self fulfillment continues. So as we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and the start of a new year, lets not forget to look out for the little things that makes Monday feel like Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment